Total mileage: 6
Location: Sole Sports, canal, Rural, Warner
Mile 1: 9:02 Warm-up.
I went out a little quick but backed off around 1/2 mile knowing that I run best after a warm-up in the 9-9:30/mi range.
Mile 2: 7:25
There were three people in front of me. Caught two of them around 1.5 and the third at about 1.75. Hung with him until 2 and then opened up the tempo.
Mile 3: 7:12
Didn't mean to drop that guy, just wanted to get my tempo in. Turned south on Rural instead of North by accident. Really running alone now since I went the wrong direction.
Mile 4: 7:01
Really picked up the pace here. My goal was to do my 4 tempo miles between 7 and 7:15, so I was holding pretty good to plan.
Mile 5: 7:00
Got back to the store way too soon since I turned the wrong way, so I had to head down Warner to make up the extra distance. Had to push hard the last half mile.
Mile 6: 8:58 Cool-down.
Overall, it was a good run. Especially after doing speed work on Tuesday.
How ASU is Reshaping the Modern University
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment